cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical systems in SLD are deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a problem with my new NW PI 7.01 System. I have installed it some days ago and it was running until yesterday.

I created two technical and business systems. But now they are away. In the SLD I cant find them anymore. I wanted to create some new technical systems but I can´t end the process. In the last step I have to enter what product and versions are installed one the server but there is nothing what I can choose. The list is empty!

As is sad yesterday it was running an I did nothing special what triggerd this problem

Can anybody tell me what the problem is?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below mentioned thread:

Regards

Pravesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

no that isn´t my problem. I think you know the assistent for technical systems when you set up a new technical system. In the last step (no. 6) you have to enter the product and component version. My Problem is that there is an empty list. Three days ago everything was working but now I can´t choose anything??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Check if the product and the software compoent & version are still there. If so then you would be able to find in the Technical system.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

I am new in this topic. Can you tell me please where I can find this information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Search in Google/SDN, you would find much information on this topic.

Check the below links:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/204994f3-0e44-2a10-17b3-808fbd8db...

Thanks,