cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode to do partial inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I need to do partial inspection for a particular material. suppose if a material contains 100.000 qty in Quality Inspection means, first i have to do 25.000 qty today and the remaining 75 qty tmrw. is there any possible way to do like this in QA32 or any other TCode.

-M.Suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suba,

You can do it in QA32 itself. If you are completing inspection for 25 quantity, means you can post these 25 units ether to unrestricted or to block stock as per the case.

1. Go to stock posting screen

2. Put 25 under unrestricted use if 25 are okay.

3. Do not give usage decision.

4. Save

As a result of which 75 pieces will remain under quality inspection. You can post this stock whenever your inspection completes.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. i tried this in qa32 screen. first i select the inspection lot and clicked the usage inspection tab.and then i entered (A) in usage decision code and then in inspection lot stock tab. if i entered 25.000 and save means it is showing the error as ' Inspection is not complete'. i am unable to do that.

-M.Suba

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have completed the result recording and also do not put the 'A Usage Decision' while giving the partial lot/ qty release, do all the process except the usage decision and maintian the 'A usage decision' for the final lot release.

Please check and revert.

Thanks

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure its Error?

Second thing what is status of the inspection lot?

Make sure that you have done Result recording & if you have used Inspection points make sure that you valuate the inspection points.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suba,

I think it should be information message. Whenever you try to do partial posting the message inspection is still active. Remaining sample quantity is equal tou2026 comes. You press enter and can continue. If it is error message kindly notify the message number and diagnosis.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In QA32, screen after given the necessary selection in the selection screen, i selected one insp.lot and i clicked the 'Result' tab for the RR. In that i given 'A' and saved it.After the i went to 'Usage Decision' screen i didnt give any usage decision code.straight away i went to 'Inpection lot stock' and entered only half of the qty. but it doesnt allowed me to do posting. An error occured that, "Inspection is still active. Remaining sample quantity is equal to 100.000 EA". Actual inspection Qty is 300.000. i given 200.000 to unrestricted area. and i got a error like this.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i got the message like this 'Inspection is still active. Remaining sample quantity is equal to 100.000 EA'. Actual inspection Qty is 300.000. i enterd 200.000 to unrestricted area. and i got the message like this.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes exactly i got the message as u said. but i am unable to proceed further.if i enter also again and again the message is coming repeatedly.i am unable to proceed.

-M.Suba

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suba, after pressing enter did you try to save it? Save it, quantities will be posted.

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said it is not error ,It is just a Information.Go ahead and save the stock posting !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes after i given the enter only i am getting the error . status check error- The function u have been selected cannot be carried out,-Quantity posting required-SPRQ.

And if i give the usage decision and i do the process means partial inspection is not coming.if i enter partial qunatity also it is taking full quantity.shall i send a screen shot.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Any user status active? Provide the lot status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello!

if i enter and try to save it i am getting error like this. status check error- The function u have been selected cannot be carried out,-Quantity posting required-SPRQ.

and if i give the usage decision code and i give the partial quantity also it is accepting full quantity only. partial quantity is not coming.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user staus is NSPO- 'No stock posting'.

-M.Suba