cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales rep commission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi i need to maintain sales rep field in sales order. To enter sales rep name or his employee id in sales order like we enter sold to party in sales what i need to be done, do i need to take ABAPER help or is there any standard functionality. But i know that i have creat Partner funtion for sales rep and maintain at sales header level.

other doubt is to assign commission for sales rep what are the setting need to be done. Pls tell in detail, i got ans as i need to maintain accruals condition, but i didnt understood, pls help me and send me in detail configuration and also lwt me knowwhere i need to take abaper help and FI consultant help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Commissions we can maped in SAP. Define the sales representative in the partnerfunctions and maitain the Price condition record in header data level and see the amount will be triggered in a seperate account.

When a you want to issue the accural run the Commission report(This is a "Z" development ) and link it to a credit note.

regards,

Siraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are tyring to capture one scenario where there are 10 sales representative in a retail store,

When sales happen, depending upon which sales rep helps the customer, he would get some commission on the total sales value.

This we want to achieve it through the POS simultation (Tcode-WPUK),

How the sales representative is created ?( through PA30 or through the XD01 with account group Sales Representative)

Is this sales representative same as the one shown in picture??(Screenshot-WPUK)Attachment

Requesting your help, (Little urgent)

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Sahil G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create partner for Sales Representative.paralley maintain the Sales Representative as a vendor. Now the Sales Representative will appear in the Sales Order.If u enter the sales Rep.Then the commission condition type will be triggered.The same amount u can post it in accrual G/L account using the accrual key.

When the FI makes the payment will select the vendor code and post it later.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sanju,

Thanks for answer. sales representative will be created by HR consultant or is there any account group for sales rep to create in standard or we can create seperate account group for sales rep and assign partner function.

Other doubt is how to create accruals condition so that every month end report can be generated and amount can be dispatched as commission.

Regards