Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NW7 trial version for ALE/IDOC

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do some R&D on ALE/IDoc in SAP NW7 trial version. Unfortunately I have only one logon credential for the client 000. I can see the other 2 clients 001 and 066, but don't know the username and password. But I need 2 clients atleast.

Does SAP trial version support ALE/IDoc?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't see a reason why not... 001 and 066 are standard default clients, you can create a new client for your tests.

Please read the documentation

Regards

Juan

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Thanks for the quick response. I created a client in SCC4 and I tried to login, it is throwing error "Name or Password is incorrect".

Anyhow user name SAP* in the client 001 is working with the same password. Can I use it for ALE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to login as user SAP* and password: pass in the newly created client.

Regards,

Sujit.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the Parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0 and Restart your SAP instance then only you will be able to login with SAP*/pass on newly created client

Regards,

Subhash

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to change the profile, no profile was there and then I imported the profile as mentioned in this thread and changed the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar as 0.

I successfully logged in after restarting the instance. Thank you all.

@ Sujit, I have already tried with sap*/pass.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yasin,

I did not know that.

Anyway, is your problem resolved now?

Regards,

Sujit.