cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to send delivery output to external e mail ID.

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to send delivery output to e mail ID automatically. Can you please guide me on configuration and master data steps I need to follow. I also want to know where to give the e mail ID details so that systm will send the oputput of delivery to selected e mail address.

Thanks in advance!

regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 960088 - FAQ: Sending SD messages externally and related notes.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the email address of the ship to party in master data.Create your own output type copying Ld00.

Ensure to maintain the default values tab in the output type configuration as mentioned below:

Dispatch time :4

Transmission Medium : 5 external send

Partner Function : SH

Communication strategy : CS01

In the processing routines maintain the medium :5 program :with the help of ABaper Form routine

In the partner function also maintain the medium :5 for the partner which you intend to send the mail.

Normally we create a contact person and assign the email id over there.u can create the ship to party as a contact person and assign the email id over there and trigger during the delivery processing.

You need to make system trigger the contact person during the delivery processing.Set up partner determination during delivery

Regards,

vinod_naik2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs.

I did maintained in Ship to party and also in SCOT but it does not trigger automaticaly. I need to go to SOST and trigger it manualy. How to automate it. Also please let me know what can we do if need to send the output to multiple e mail addresses.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shedule a job every one hour to send this outputs automatcially. program name - RSNAST00

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naik,

There are different factors depending on this. You told the message reached up to scot and you have manually.To resolve ask your basis people whether sap server and mail server are both in same network or not 3) Check the releasing time

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to configure output meduim 5 - extennal send and you need to maintin email id in ship to party and t.code SCOT