cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary file Generation issue - file Receiver Adapter(NFS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using Dynamic Configuration for generating the Dynamic File name as per the requirement in the File receiver communication channel with transport protocol NFS. As, per the requirement we need to use the "Use Temporary File" in write mode under processing parameter of File Receiver channel - as, the temporary file creation is one of the requirement of the target system.

We have used the dynamic configuration for generating the Dynamic File name so, i have set the Adapter specific Message attribute for channel .

Use Adapter Specific Message Attribute

Fail if Adapter-Specific Message Attributes

File Name

Temporary Name Scheme for Target File Name

Now , at the run-time due to the last parameter Channel is giving the error.

" Could not process due to error: com.sap.aii.adapter.file.configuration.DynamicConfigurationException: The Adapter Message Property 'TargetTempFileName' was configured as mandatory element, but was not supplied in the XI Message header"

Request you all to suggest the workaround that the with Dynamic File Name generation we, can use the temporary file name generation scheme.

Regards,

Gaurav Jindal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you given the temporary filename scheme in the mapping? Also please let us know where you are mentioning the target filename..in Java mapping or in udf?

Thanks

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i have given the temporary file name scheme in CC and UDF - Dynamic configuration - i am mentioning the actual file name.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Uncheck Temporary Name Scheme for Target File Name in ASMA

In Processing Tab , Under Write Mode, specify whether the target file is to be written directly in the specified directory.

If an additional step is to be added using a temporary file, choose Use Temporary File. - This is the option you shoudl use.

If you are using ASMA -> Temporary Name Scheme for Target File Name, then in the mapping you will need to do dynamic configuration and set the temporary file name. Instead you can use the standard option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

If we are using the ASMA with the specific parameters:

Use Adapter Specific Message Attribute

Fail if Adapter-Specific Message Attributes

File Name

And I have choose the " Use Temporary File" in the Write mode of Processing Parameters.

As, per your suggestion, how we track the temporary file name is created as, i am not able to see that in the audit log.

Regards,

Gaurav Jindal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You cant view the temporary filename in the audit log of the channel.

Thanks

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

You cannot view the temporary file name in the audit log because the message is stored in the temporary memeory and would be processed. It is better you go with Write option as Directly.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Have you provided the Temporary File Name Scheme in the receiver file adapter?

Thanks,