cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display "Private" trip type in Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Under Travel Expenses, when I enter Additional Destinations I have the option of specifying that leg of the trip as "Private" so that Per Diem is not calculated for that leg.

How do I enable this dropdown to also display on the Travel Request side? Where in Config can I do this?

Thanks

Anton Kruse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create the Trip type under trip activity type. Please find below the following node for the trip type config.

Travel Mgt. -> Define Control parameter for Travel Data -> Define Trip Activity Types.

Create trip activity types according to trip provision variant.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will this allow display on the Portal in Travel Request?

or only on the backend / only in Travel Expense?

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will display both in portal and in back end screen. But need to create the trip activity type to the trip provision variant

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The Trip Type dropdown only displays when looking at Additional Destinations in Travel Expenses

How do I get the dropdown to display for Travel Request

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Definitely when you create travel request you would be able to see the travel trip type. Please check the trip provision variant is correctly mapped to the Feature TRVCT.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The variant is mapped to the correct country for feature TRVCT.

Is there something else which can be done here? Could you elaborate on "correctly" mapping this feature?

Thanks

As I said before, it does display correctly in Travel Expenses, just not in Travel Request.

Thanks

Anton Kruse

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please maintain the trip type in the following node.

Travel Management -> Travel Planning -> Trip rules and profiles -> Travel policy -> Trip activity types -> Define trip activity types.

With regard to the Feature TRVCT. Ensure that you mapped the feature to the respective country for which you are implementing.

If the country is not there, please map the feature to Others.

Regards

S.Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If planning is not implementing then activity type on travel request would be configured from travel planning node ?