cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Fluctuation in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing very weird problem. after I make Sales order and Delivery, the Invoice that is getting copied from is having wrong prices which keep fluctuating in invoice if 1) I scroll up and down in condition tab-Header of invoice or 2) I click on any condition record and see Header - Condition -Detail screen in Invoice header. after I do it and come back, the prices i see are correct.

There is a lot of customization in Sales order but nothing in Invoice at all. no user exits get hit in debug mode. what could be wrong?

Thanks,

Binita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that if it is a header condition type, no access sequence is assigned in V/06 for that condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for replying :

1) For conditions which pertains to header, there is no access sequence maintained.

2) There is no VOFM object maitained.

3) Only certain condition's condition value gets changed if I scroll down or click on activate button or click on condition record in header.

4) There is no user exit working on invoice.

5) In copy control , we tried both the options, copy from order and delivery. and tried the price type option A,D and G .

still We could not reach to any conclusion why it behaves this weired.

Thanks,

Binita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This behaviour may be due to the copy control settings "pricing type".

Requirement you need specific Pricing type for certain condition types while doing Billing:

Standard SAP delivers with Pricing type functionality in Copy control.

If this is not sufficient then we have an Enhancement solution i.e. using the user exit u201CRV61AFZAu201D

The User exit triggers while creation of billing document.

Check with this user exit hope it will help you some how.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for any user exits in invoicing in debugging mode.May be any thing related to value like "Rounding".

Regards,

Siraj

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if you have VOFM subroutines in your pricing procedure in customer range name (see Note 327220 - VOFM function and its objects in the section Namespaces).

Regards

Eduardo