cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deletion of condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In pricing procedure by mistake, I have maintained same condition type in three times and now i want to delete the 2 wrong entries,

So may i know how to delete it.

regards,

Dhiru.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting the error while deleting the condition and saving from pricing procedure?

If so have a check on the counter next to steps in pricing procedure.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally PRD client will be in non modifiable mode,Changes have to be done in Dev and moved to Prd ,If you dont require step 20 and step 30 delete the same and save changes in a transport request in Dev,Now move/Import the request to PRD it will overwrite the steps and only step 10 will be available in Prd.

regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siraj,

Thanks for reply,

While doing same as suggested by you,I am getting error i.e "Condition type ZABC may only be used once"

So how to proceed next ?

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First create the Condition ZABC at Step 10 and delete the same and make the transport request and again go to

Pricing Procedure and maintain ZABC at step 20 and delete the same and add the make the transport request

and do transport it to PRD.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for reply,

My problem is that in Pricing procedure table,I have maintained wrong entries like-

Step. Counter. Condition Type. Description. .........

10 0 ZABC Discount Condition. .........

20 0 ZABC Discount Condition .........

30 0 ZABC Discount Condition ..........

Now I want to delete 1st two steps i.e- 10 & 20 and Client is not modifiable,

So how to do?

Please reply in details.

regards,

Dhiru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to spro, sales and distribution/basic functions/pricing/pricing control/define and assign pricing procedures,then click on maintain pricing procedures, position in your procedure which had been assigned for, then select it, then double click control data in left column, then position your duplicate condition type which had been created by mistake, then delete them.

Also go to sales and distribution/basic functions/pricing/pricing control/define condition type, look for two duplicate ones and then remove them...hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want do delete permanently then delete condition step from pricing procedure.

If you want to delete conditions from sales document at the time of sales order creation then go to V/06

select your condition >> detail >> TICK MARK to delete.

If you want to delete condition record then delete it from VK12.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto V/08, select the pricing procedure, select the 2 duplicate condition delete.

Are you looking for the same or explain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to vk12, populate your selection criteria, execute and then you will be able to see delete row icon, select your item which needs to be flag for deletion first and then click delete row icon, and I would suggest you change your valid to date to past as well...hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

Thanks for reply,

Actually my problem is that,by mistake I have created three different Transport Request for same Condition type and now the all condition types are displaying three times in pricing procedure,

So i want to delete the two wrong entries from the pricing procedure and the client is not modifiable.

How to do.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First if you create 3 Transport request for one condition,it don't mean that three time it will reflect is target client.

Now first delete it from pricing procedure and create new transport request and import that and delete.

then again assign condition in pricing and create new request and import that

When you import select overwrite old values.

kapil