cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication channel stopped automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with communication channel.

Communicational channel stoped automatically with out manual interaction with that communication chanel. I haven't configured the Availability time planning for that communication channel.

Communication channel control is in Manual state.

Can somebody tell me is there any chance that communication channel may goto stop mode automatically without Availability time plan and without manual interaction???

Regards,

Bhuvan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please select the channel and check in the Administration information of the communication channel who have stopped the channel.

Thanks

Suma

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhuvan,

It is possible while restarting of PI system. so that you can keep your communication channel on Automatic control. It will help to avoid these issues.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhupesh,

Thank you so much for reply.

But there is no system restart at that point of time.

Is there any other issue which cuased the communication channel stop??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvan,

When I said "it s possible while restarting of PI system" .. I mean to say.. if PI system got restart then it might stop the communication channel... so to avoid this you can put this on Automatic control and if PI system got restart then it will not stop your communication channel and will again show you on automatic control...

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvan,

Is there any external control on the communication channel?

Ref: /people/william.li/blog/2007/05/04/control-communication-channels-externally-without-using-rwb

Thanks,