cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about Proforma Invoice (F5) and Excise proforma Invoice (JEX)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I would like to know for excisable goods, customer should be sent two separate invoice? i.e. Pro forma invoice (F5) and Excise Invoice India (JEX). or only excise invoice India (JEX) should be sent. Please help me for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In most cases the excise invoice is sufficient it has all the details of price and tax.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot.........I got my answer

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If excise is relevant then use JEX proforma invoice.So that excise values will flow from invoice to excise transaction "J1IIN"-factory excise invoice.

Configuration to move excise values from proforma has been done for Billing type "JEX"

in Excise configuration Logistics General>Tax on Goods Movement>India>Outgoing Excise invoice>Assign billing types to Delivery types. you will find the JEX been assigned.

In the standard system, there are two document flows that you can use:

Standard order (document type OR) -> Outbound delivery (LF) -> Proforma excise invoice (JEX) -> Invoice (F2)

Standard order (OR) -> Excise invoice (JF) -> Invoice (F2).

Assign Billing Types to Delivery Types

Use

You enter outgoing excise invoices by referring to either of the following documents:

Customer invoices

Pro forma excise invoices

These options are represented in the system by different document types and document flows.

In this IMG activity, you:

Specify which billing document types you use as a reference for CENVAT utilization

Assign them to the appropriate delivery document types

Requirements

You have set up the delivery types and copy control as follows:

Create separate delivery types in Customizing for Logistics Execution (LE), by choosing Shipping -> Deliveries -> Define Delivery Types.

Set up copy control for the delivery types in Customizing for LE, by choosing Shipping -> Copying Control -> Specify Copy Control for Deliveries.

Create billing types in Customizing for Sales and Distribution (SD), by choosing Billing -> Billing Documents -> Define Billing Types.

Set up copy control for the billing types in Customizing for SD, by choosing Billing -> Billing Documents -> Maintain Copying Control for Billing Documents

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot.........It would be really helpful to me in which way you have explained.......thanks again