cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing of salesorder

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

how i can make the printout of sales order?what changes should i made to make the printout of sales order in config part.

could u pls guide through step by step so that i can make the printout of sales order.

regards,

amarnadh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create condition records for the required output type .

VV11- Sale order

VV21- Delivery document

VV31- Billing document.

In your case in VV11 and maintain the communication method.

Regards,

siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The standard SAP delivered Output type is "BA00" .You can do the configurations in Tcode:NACE.

The output type works as per condition technique principle. The output type,Output Determination procedure,Condition records.

You maintain condition records in tcode:NACR for your relevant Sales order type.Once u maintain the condition records ensure to maintain in the communication tab the Output Device.So that it will be triggered automatically.

If you want to create your output type then copy standard output type "BA00" and make relevant settings.But ensure to maintain in the output determiantion procedure with step number.

Spro>SD>basic functions>output control>O/p determination>O/p determination using condition technique>maintain o/p determination for Sales documents

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to va02,then click on sales document/issue output to...

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

in va02 mode,i click on sales document and i dont found issue output option.

pls suggest us.

regards,

amarnadh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear amar,

for taking the print out of a sales order you need to first check the settings of Output Determination to check whether it is maintained properly or not.

After that in VA02 enter the Sales Order No. Select Sales Document>>Issue Output to>>in the next screen enter Output Device LP01 and Click on Print Preview Tab once you are Confirm with your output take the printout.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for suggestion.and i solve the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

i have taken the printout of 1 sales order,but i want bulk salesorder to print at a time.could u pls guide what changes i need to make?

thanks in advance.

regards,

amarnadh.