cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner not created in SRM in HR-SRM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are setting up SRM HR integration set up with ALE idocs message type.

I ve done configuration as per guide available in SAP.Setting up parnter profiles,maintaining message types in both the systems ,mainyaining entries in tavle T77S0 for HRALX , maintaining filters in distribution model in BD64. When I start replicating the data using PFAL in R/3 ,the idocs triggered are green in both R/3 and SRM for org units ,Postions and also Persons.

Still i dont see BP created for most of the employees.Only few are getting craeted.When I check the log in SLG1 it says Marital status could not be converted.

I maintained all entries as per the entries available in R/3 in SPRO-Cross application components- SAP Business Partner-Business partners-Natural Persons-Maintain Marital status . Still i rceive the same error in SLG1 and BP is not getting craeted with idoc in green in SRM.

CAn any one please help.

Thanks in advance,

Sheetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saanvi10,

idocs containing error messages related to marital status point to missing customizing, see note 312090.

You may check IMG path SRM - SRM Server - Cross-Application Basic Settings - Organizational Management - Integration Business Partner-Organizational Management - Compare Data Formats.

Her you will be able to assign the values of HR data to the values of usiness partner data to avoid the error messages.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

On SRM side using WE05 transaction see the failed IDOC's to get the complete details of the error. As you are saying that some of the users are successfully replicated issue may be on the ECC side HR info type relation ship missing. Ask your HR team to check the same.

On ECC side check table HRP1001 to see the difference between the successully replcaited users and one which failed.

with regards

Manjunath