Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Index in Application controlled WF

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am working on Application controlled WF. I created a implementation for the BAdI- BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI. In the method- GET_REMAING_APPROVERS, one of the importing parameter is ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX.

While i am creating SC (from portal), if i click on Approval Process Overview button, BAdI is getting with Approval_Index as 000000 and if i order the SC, BAdI is getting with Approval_Index as 000000.

Please let me know, always the approval index will be 00000 (initially) and do we need to increase the approval index inside the BAdI?

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are taking two different things.. ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX is import parameter of the Badi, But Approval_Index is part of the approval_table which is exporting parameter of the Baid..

the approval index must be increased based on number of level you wants the sc to be approved..for an example..

you want a SC to be approved by 4 levels of approver's then the approval_table must be appended as follows

approval_index = 1

1st approver details.

approval_index = 2

2nd approver details.

approval_index = 3

3rd approver details.

approval_index = 4

4th approver details.

ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX is import parameter of the Badi is update dynamically once the approver take the decision for an example.. Assume that the 3rd level approver approve the sc.. now the ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX is 3..

Saravanan

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Saravanan. Now I understand, Approval_Table should be appended with all approvers (at any time) and not based on ACTUAL_APPROVAL_INDEX.

Can you please tell me, the event linkage BUS2121-SAVED is active for std. WF-WS14000133 and it is triggering the WF correctly. I have switched ON the event trace (SWEL) and if i order a SC nothing is getting traced in SWEL. I mean i am not able to see the BO and the event name in SWEL.

Appreciate your help.

Vinoth

Answers (0)