SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EASIBI - Final billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN'S,

When doing EASIBI transaction code the popup is not coming to select the billing documents for final invoice.

Can you please expalin where are the setings to come up popup message for selectiing the billing documents while running EASIBI transaction code.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

KV

8 REPLIES 8

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

The pop-up in invoicing transaction EASIBI appears when you use this transaction by specifying only Contract or only Installation. This pop-up window shows the list of Billing Documents which are ready to be Invoiced.

However....if this functionality is no longer available the mentioned change was made by note 720753. If you want to you can modify the behavior here but this isn't recommended by SAP and errors caused by this modification won't be supported.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hello Olivia,

Thank you for quick reply.

Could you please advice the procedure to get the popup for selectiing the billing documents in EASIBI transaction code.

The popup message is coming in ECC6.0 system which is maintain in quality system and the same popup is not coming in production system as PRD environment running with 4.7 version.

Please advice.

Regards,

KV

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

The note doesn't affect release 472 because of the fact the necessary correction was not created for this release.

Nevertheless the correction is part of all other releases and therefore you find the "new" behavior in your current release ECC6.0.

Sorry I cant help any further.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hello Olivia,

According to your suggestion, the pop will not come in 4.7e version then how the popup message is coming in ECC version.

Can you please confrim.

Thank you

Regards,

KV

oliviawalsh
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi KV,

Apologies if I am not being clear....

The mentioned change was made by note 720753. Unfortunately this note doesn't contain a correction for release 4.72 and therefore this behavior isn't part of your old release. In all other releases it is standard system behavior to bring a pop-up here.

Regards

Olivia

0 Kudos

Hello Olivia,

Could you please help me where do i check the settings to get the popup message while creating the billing documents.

Regards,

KV

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI KV

check whether Billing order creted or not.

cheers

sri

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing document could be outsorted. Check it EA05.

You can also check the table EITR, if there is the record with your billing document number.

Best regards

Vlado