cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Shopping cart of other Users in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I saw that, we can only see ours Shopping Carts only and not other Users in SRM 7.0 in POWL.

Can it possible to see others Shopping Cart ? If yes How ? and where is setting ?

Thanks

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi patil,

You want to see the Shopping cart created by others .Is this your requirement.

Go to Advance search option .here you can enter the search criteria you can see the shopping cart

in SRM 7.0

Please check

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No ganesh. I'm afraid.

I alredt tried Advanced Search option , but even from this option we can not search other SC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey NP,

thats what I said, It is difficult to achieve the said requiremets at on go. Either u have to resort to new Query or do some R& D and find a way from security perspective to make users to see other's shopping cart either from Monitor Shopping cart or Advanced search as said above.

but your intention to achieve Copy from other's shopping cart will demand a role similar to Admin. I dont think u will get anymore straight answer for the subject.

good luck.

I would be curious to know how will you mangae this requirement.

regards,

Mahesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have a higher role eg: Admin, Buyer.. in order to be able to see others' shopping cart.

Mere Shopper role will give you access to view only your carts.

Else you need to create a Query of your own and add it in POWL.

regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mahesh,

In Report section we can see all S/C.But my main requierment is , the users from same department , requiered to create New Shopping cart from refernce of Old Shopping cart which is craeted by their colleuge. I don;t want to use Team Shopping cart .

In std , in Define new Query link in POWL , system don't give option of chossing others User Id.

So as per your suggestion, if I create a Query of my own and add it in POWL, can I see S/C created by others and copy the same to create new one ? .. do you mean ..to add some field like "created by" in POWL ? If yes, how to create query..by Enhancement..BADi..etc ?

Thanks

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For creating a new Querytry this []

I am not sure if you can achieve the COPY functionality. -- - Using the carts created by others as a Template? I have my own doubts on achieving this.

You might have to look for a work around/alternative and convince the user.

regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as standard you cannot copy from shopping carts created by other users, unless you are the creator of those on behalf of .

Try the application monitors in Admin role, this role will provide access to all shopping carts with admin access, check if you can copy the carts in this transaction. let us know. thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I already had alook on this option. But even from this role application monitors in Admin role for Shopping cart , we can just able to get the list and display of others shopping cart , but not able copy it.

It will ve very nice , if we have one more field in POWL of Shopping cart of name Created by and once get the List of SC created by other User, we should be able to copy that SC for careting new one.

Is it possible by some enhnacement/ BADi..etc..

Thanks

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

NAP,

adding a copy function in the application monitor might be an easy option VS trying to bring all SC into the POWL.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

But how it will be logical togice Admin Rights to all Buyers/Users ? I don;t think it is recommandable !

If we arrange to add "Created by" field and arrange to bring others SC in POWL of same then nothing like that !

Is it possible ?

Regards

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAP,

If you want to see others shopping cart, probably you are looking for team shopping cart functionality. In team shopping cart, the shopping cart creator can define his team and all the members of the team can see the shopping cart. At any point of time, they can take over the shopping cart and do the follow-on activities for the cart.

You have to enable the team shopping cart functionality in 'define transaction types' for your shopping cart. On activating the option, when you create a shopping cart, you get the checkbox option 'Team shopping cart'. You need to check the check box for that.

You can define the team in your personalization tab.

There is a very good wiki available on team shopping cart functionality launched in SRM 7 in SDN forum. You can refer the details for that.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Buddy.

Without Team Cart, can't other users do the confirmation , Invoice ..etc of the Simple Shopping Cart created by another User, of he have relevant Role like Internal dispatcher or Invoice Verification Clerk..etc ?

Regards

NAP

Edited by: NarendraPatil on Mar 16, 2011 5:57 PM

Edited by: NarendraPatil on Mar 16, 2011 6:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAP,

There is no restriction of confirmation creation and invoice creation. Any user who has been assigned to the work centers for goods and service receipt and supplier invoice can create confirmation and invoice for any purchasing document.

So, if your scenario is as below:

shopping cart -> purchase order -> confirmation and so on.., once your purchase order has been ordered, the user user who has been assigned the work center for confirmation, he can create the same against any Purchase Order. No access restriction is imposed here.

However, if you want any user to see others shopping cart and create confirmation directly out of shopping cart, it is not suppported in general self-service procurement scenario. You can achieve it only through team shopping cart .

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan