Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPPR not able to create RFx - create RFx button does not do any thing

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

We are in SRM 7 ECC 6 Ehp 4 PPS.

In CPPR, create RFx does not do any thing. Any help/suggestion is highly appreciated.

with regards,

Freemind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurs,

Yep. The SOA Manager problem is fixed.

Its something to do with logical port setup and endpoints. OK. Now,

when i create an RFx in the CPPR screen, it shows in the External Procurement State " Create RFx: pending".

I have few questions here.

1. Where can i see the effort of the system to create an RFx. Means in what state is this RFx.

2. Whether its waiting for any Number Ranges, since its a Ext Requirement.

3. Both SLG1 and RZ20, i failed to see the RFx. may be its not created yet. Is there any other place/tran table where i can see the transit RFx.

If i finally get RFx created from CPPR screen, i will see that in purchaser's powl rite.

correct me if i am wrong.

with regards,

Freemind.

Edited by: Smartsoft General User on Mar 17, 2011 9:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Good the to hear SOA manager fix, if the status is "Create: RFx pending" check the following:

1. Check wether the BADI BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI is active, I know that it's been implemented from previous thread but still check if is activated.

2. Go to SXMB_MONI in both SRM and ECC system to find the XML message triggered.

3. use transaction /n/sappo/ppo2 in both SRM and ECC to find the issues.

with regards

Manjunath

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

what is your service pack in SRM ?

kindly check this note

Note 1316418 - RFQReqSUITEReq: RFQ is not created, confirmation is missing

You create a purchase requisition in ERP. In the work area for collective processing of purchase requisitions, you successfully create a request from the purchase requisition. The status of the central source of supply determination is "Create bid invitation: pending" and remains unchanged. The problem is as follows: The system does not create the request and does not send the confirmation.

Other terms

RFQ, RFX, CPPR, SXMB_MONI, RFQRequestSUITERequest, RFQRequestSUITEConfirmation

Reason and Prerequisites

Although the system fails to create the request, it does not handle the errors from additional error tables correspondingly.

Solution

Import SAP SRM 7.0 Support Package 03 or implement the manual

advance correction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are in SP 7. What is the present state of this RFx. where can i find it? if it show its pending, then it should be stored somewhere in a table. rite. Can you guys guide me findin it? we dont have a PI guy in this project.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check any bid invitation created in BBP_PD .

Normally this bid invitation could be incomplete and you may need to enter all mandatory data and publish to our bidders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats the first thing i did. Checking BBP PD. Nothing there. I thought that since its a ext Req, i configure sep Number Range for Ext Reg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now we are getting Application error in Sxmb_moni.

In CPPR screen, the External Procurement Status still say" Create RFx: Pending.

What i understand from the PI/ XI Consultant is now the messages from ECC reaches PI and when the PI tries to send the message to SRM, there is problem.

Correct me If i wrong. I presume still there is message mapping problem in XI.

Our scenario is Creating RFx from CPPR. we are not having SC. The question of central sourcing does not arise.

Any clue/suggestions Sir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atlast, Its working. RFx created from CPPR. Either way it still creates a SC. We can see this in the tracking. Now my questions stands, In CPPR, if we click RFx, will it not create an Rfx straight in SRM without going to Sourcing Cockpit. I am not clicking send to central system. and when it creates a RFx, it did bring in wrong UOM from PR. Where can it be checked. With high regards for all other SRM consultants, i thank from the bottom of my heart.

Knowledge Shared, Doubles.

with regard,

Freemind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even if you click on create RFx, system creates a SC first in SRM & then convert it to RFx (No user intervention required in SOCO)There are logical reasons for doing so. e.g. accounting information is not stored in RFx, system reads this info from equivalent SC when follow on document is created.

For UoM, check till which point it is correct, XML from ECC, SC in SRM.

Hope this helps.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its picking the correct UOM in ECC PR - Sxmb moni i can see the UOM EA. In the SRM side SXMB also i can see the UOM EA.

Its during the SC creation in SOCO, its changing the UOM from EA to VL.

Its CPPR. No manual interaction in SOCO. So where to correct this error. Any body faced this situation earlier.

Breif insight: PR created in ECC transfered through CPPR with Create RFx button. I have an issue here also. The Status in CPPR still shows Create RFx pending. But i am able to create RFx through CPPR. Which means, its creates a SC in SOCO automatically and creates a RFx as a follow up.

So, 2 issues:

1. External Procurement Status in CPPR still shows: Create RFx pending.

2. Wrong UOM in the RFx.

Note: RFx is in saved status.

with regards,

Freemind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. The UOM maintained in the Backend was incorrect. Since it does not have an ISO code. Once that is set in CUNI, the problem is solved. Thank you all. Its a unique experience getting this CPPR concept, the design on paper, Understanding it and implementing it. Thank you all.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marked Answered. CPPR is working now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Freemind,

Did you also check if the direct creation fo RFQ in SRM from CPPR is enabled in the BADI ME_REQ_Sourcing_Cust?

You need to separately enable it in the Badi.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

ME_Sourcing_cust_badi is also active. PR are seen for operational purchaser. CPPR screen is also showing up. But when i click create RFx , nothing is happening. I can able to do bundle PO, Change PR and create PO. But Create RFx alone is not triggering. Check event type linkage also. its all configured as stated in the SNOTE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the Note bellow to enable the RFx from CPPR:

In order to use the SOA RFQRequestSUITERequest message, you have to

implement the BaDI named BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep. That Badi is active. Followed the SNote for peer to peer also. In ECC side SOAManager, i am getting 3 errors.

Method : Handle_status_code.

soap runtime core Exception occurred in method get_http_headers

class cl_soap_http_tpbnd_root at position 3 with internal error id 1007.

error text SRT: Unsupoorted xstream found.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI. is available in SRM. I have created an impl class and pasted the code given in SNote.

Interestingly, this badi is given as point 10 in ECC side in the SNote. Have you noticed this.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BBP_EBPXML_OUT_BADI is on SRM side and it is correct. After clicking on "Create RFx" from CPPR it is not wroking then the issue on the ESOA settings. Ask your PI folk to see if there is any issue in SOAMANAGER.

with reagards

Manjunath

S0025160864
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are facing same issue.

after clicking on Create RFx button, message ''Creation of bid invitation is triggered for PR " is displayed on screen but no XML found in Sxmb_moni tcode.

Our PI team need  some guidelines for settings.

can you please share the steps done bu your PI team?