cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping error for larger messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My senario is File to File with some conditions ( Conditions are written in UDF )

When i am executing the payload with small size mapping executes correctly .

But when i am executing with larger payload Mapping executes but not taking any conditions in UDF , It executes as one-one mapping.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

larger payload...I guess you are mentioning about repeatitive nodes and repetitive elements....can you check if UDF is written to handle repetitive nodes or elements...its normal that logic written for one type of payload willl not work for all ...not only in UDF but also in nomal graphical mapping conversions...can you please specify the requirement , payload u are testing and the UDF used ...if it has clarity somebody will assist you here, thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

This should not be the case... if your UDF is working fine for smaller payload then it should work for larger payload also..

- test mapping by using payload and after that in mapping use display queue wherever you have used UDF and try to to see what is input and what is the output.. and this will give you clear idea about what exactly is going on..

- I guess something wrong with logic which you have used in UDF or is input payload dependent, so try to use display queue to get clear idea about UDF working.,.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is strange.. When the mapping logic works for a small message why cant it work for a huge message?

I suppose there is a wrong mapping condition in your Message mapping. Test your mapping via the test tab in Message mapping and check the display queue, you would be able to identify where exactly the issue is...

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Message i slarage and i cannot keep the whole message at a time.

I cut the same file into small pieces and tested in Message mapping then it works.

i

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dont try to test huge messages in the test tab of the message mapping. Try to chunk the message and process and check whether it is processed fine or not.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Hareen,

What i am saying in the previous message is that i have chuncked the file and tested it , It works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the size of the huge file, you trying to process?

Are you trying to replaicate the nodes with any logic? if so then check the logic..

But the surprising thing what I see is when processing a huge file, it is mapping as One-to-one. Are you doing header level/item level mapping?

Thanks,

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

IF Your mapping is working then it will work for large payload also.It does not depend on the size of the payload.

Could you please copy your payload and test the same payload in mapping so that you will come to know if there is any eror or logic for perticular field......then you can checck the validations for that perticular field.

Regards,

Naveen.