cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine Process Level Info

0 Kudos

Is there a history table or function module that ties the guid of shopping cart to the eval id or responsible resolver config that was processed during the process controlled workflow. Users have a need to know that if out of a 7 level process workflow, they want to know which of the 7 levels approved it. Example - if only 2 of the 7 levels approved the cart, which two levels actually had to approve it? Was it level 1 and 4? Was it level 2 and 4? etc. We are using the standard task work item text for all steps, so I can't tell by that info, since it says the same for all steps. Using SRM 7.0. The info is there on the portal at the header approval process / display agents (processor determination), but where does the connection lie on the SRM system. I've looked here - /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_RESP_RESOLVER~GET_APPROVERS_BY_AREA_GUID but not sure and was wondering if there was a simplier solution that I may have missed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Ramki, Thanks for the information. This was not exactly what I was looking for but it was helpful information. I was hoping there something already supplied in SRM that you could give it the header guid of shopping cart and it could tell you what levels actually approved the cart. It looks like we would have to do some programming to get what we need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

call method /sapsrm/cl_wf_apv_facade=>retrieve_process_history

exporting

iv_document_guid = lv_guid

iv_agent_id = lw_agent

iv_language = sy-langu

importing

es_process = es_process.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thanks Tim. That was real helpful and I think the output from the method RETRIEVE_PROCESS_HISTORY along with the table /SAPSRM/D_WF_003 - I can assist the user in getting the info they desire. I think maybe I had run across this method and tried it before online - but when export es_process came back and I didn't visually see any results, I thought maybe I was giving it the wrong import parms. I then relaized today that the results were there along even though it looks as though nothing was returned. I just needed to click into the es_process export parameter to see the results.

0 Kudos

Saravanan, Thank you, as this info is helpful. But what I'm looking more for and can't seem to tie together easily anyway, is the actual levels of the 7 that did actually approve it. I'm trying to assist our BW folks. For transactiin RSA3 using the standard data source 0BBP_TD_SC_APPR_1, this extract seems to bring back the correct number of levels that actually were needed for approval of the shopping cart. This alv extract gives the guid id of the shopping cart as well as another guid (heading is called guid 32). I can't seem to tie that guid to the actual levels. Is there any basic sap code available that will take the shopping cart guid and give back the actual process levels that were actually needed for approval. I don't need the whole 7 levels unless all 7 approved the shopping cart. I just need what this extract shows - the actual levels that approved it, whether it be just 1, or, just 2, etc..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

then try to find the details by calling some classes.. search as /sapsrm/cl_wf* in SRM system..i'll also try to find and let you know..

Saravanan

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dale,

Please take a look at method VALID_LEVEL_AVAILABLE of class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_RULE_CONTEXT. This is the method used by the BRF Event/Eval. Id 0EV999 in the process schema for automatic decision and evaluates if at least one process level was executed. I am sure the same logic with a minor modification can find all the process levels that were executed. Is this what you are looking for?

Cheers,

Ramki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tables from /SAPSRM/D_WF_003 to /SAPSRM/D_WF_006 will give the technical details.. please let us know if you need more information..

Saravanan