cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esource- Contract Generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I am trying to configure/install the Contract Generation part of the "SAP E-Sourcing 5.1 SP02" and the installation guide has a step which says "Once the prerequisites have been met, simply run the install program

WordServiceInstaller.msi." . I am unable to find "WordServiceInstaller.msi". The download media does not have it. Please guide me where to get this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get "WordServiceInstaller.msi" from market place support packages.

Step 1. Browse to

http://service.sap.com/SWDC --> Support packages --> My Company's Application Components

--> SAP SOURCING / CLM --> SAP E-SOURCING 5.1 / CLM 2.0 --> Link to SP Stack Application

Step 2. Select target stack 08 click next step

Step 3. Expand all and select OS and click next step

Step 4. Add to download basket

Step 5. Extract all

Or simply search "Patch for E-SOURCING ENT. CONTR GEN 5.1" in support packages and download it

Regards

~Ankush Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankush. That did the trick for me.

After the installation and running through almost all the steps of the installation I am getting the following error:

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 15: <compiler language="c#" type="Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B77A5C561934E089" extension=".cs" compilerOptions="/d:DEBUG;TRACE"/></compilers>

Line 16: <assemblies>

Line 17: <add assembly="Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c"/>

Line 18: <add assembly="Office, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c"/>

Line 19: <add assembly="System.ServiceProcess, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=B03F5F7F11D50A3A"/>