cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository Not Loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already created 3 repositories in console and i have created 4th repository and i have unarchieved SRM-MDM standard catalog . when i try to load repository , it is not loading. I have checked my ports and all connections. But still i am not able to load the repository. at the same time it was not throwing any error message also.

If any one know the solution, please provide your input.

Thanks

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bharat -

Just an addon , by increasing your System's DB size with the help of DB Admin also check your repositories port number. make sure they all are unique and every repository contains a different port.

also Verify Repository->Check for fatal and non-fatal errors if yes repair it. try restart MDM server.

or else Un-archive the SRM MDM repository with a different name & port and check whether your problem has got resolved in the new copy of your repository. in a fresh session of console try loading.

Hope it will help.

thx

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

What is your database? If your database is Oracle, check if your table space is full. If this is the case, request to your database administrator to enlarge table space.

MDM Console Log don't display none information about this?

Regards

Vassoler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

in order to get this problem solved you need to log into server through remote desktop and check the size allocated to your DBMS, if there is not enough space you wont be able to load the repository or perform natural transactions on this repository.

also once you have inscreased the space with help of DB administrator request you to again restart the services and then login into console and check, your problem should be sovled by then.

Thanks and Regards

Praful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praful,

Actually, I have just created 4th repository in my mdm server, The important thing is to consider is.. all are empty repositories except one repository is have test data( not too heavy data load).

As you mentioned to increase the DB space , i don't understand what exactly it means? where should size or space of DB should increase. What should i need to specifiy to Basis team on this.? is there any specific file where we need to change any size parameters... like that...

Could you please provide more details on this.. that would be appreciated..

Thanks

Bharat

cweissheimer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you paste here what the MDS logs contain when the repository fails to load it might help on investigating the source of your issue.

BR,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bharat,

Generally if you go through MDM Sizing Guide it is clearly mentioned what amount of space would be required on your server,

Generally MDM Sizing is mostly influenced by 3 major hardware parameter's depending on repository complexity and the number of records in the repostiry.

The Three Parameters are

CPU

Physical Memory

Local Disk Size.

Now as you say that all the repository's are empty i dont see this being the reason so can you please provide all the details as what is the ram size, what is space available in your server and also MDS file details for further investigation.

Thanks and Regards

Praful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhart

You don't have enough free space on your hard drive(i mean your server hard drive, not client)

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka

Edited by: Kanstantsin Chernichenka on Mar 14, 2011 10:15 PM