cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOC item relation with standard item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP SD. I have small doubt related to FOC item relation with standard item. When i enter standard item in sales order automatically free of charge item coming as sub item.

Please tell me where do we create link between standard item and FOC item so that once standard item entered in sales order automatically free item will come into sales order.

Regards

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The link is because of the Free goods condition records. You can see the link in the sales order in the column Higher Level Item. The line item number of the main item will be displayed in this field against the free goods item. The free goods condition records are helpful for automatic determination of free goods. You can also do this manually by changing the item category (to TANN) for the line item you wish to make as free good and fi you wish to link, provide the item number of the main item in the column HLItem.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check free goods condituon record in VBN2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. My question is related to free of charge item. In VBN2 we can maintain free goods determination not FOC item determination.

Please reply me on FOC item determination.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct way to determine FOC automatically based on std. item.

you have to work arround with free good determination

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapildev,

Please tell if you have any workaround for the same.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I am understanding you correctly, you will maintain this using VOV4

go to your order type

find the Item category from the material master for the material you are using (NORM,DIEN,etc)

enter your high level item category for sales order (standard Item) (item categories that are defined in VOV7)

then enter your default item category for sales order (sub items)

I hope this helps you in the right direction. Please advise