cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,InSTO

1.we do assign customer to the receiving plant. why do we assign.

2.we create vendor also can you explain, we create vendor with receiving plant or supplying plant. and what is the use of it. If we create vendor with receiving plant how to assign vendor to supplying plant(TCODE).

3. If we are doing stock tranfer from one country plant to other country plant let us consider europe to US what are the taxes need to be maintained in princing procedure and iat which step or after which condition type these conditions should be maintained and what are the basis for these conditions means FROM To IN PRINCINGPROCEDURE.

4 End user point of view steps would be

ME21N, VL10B and VF01.am i correct pls correct if iam wrong.

5. Also what are the steps decreasing from end user point of view if we do one step stock transfer and what are the steps add if we do two step stock transfer.

Have seached in forum but didnot get in detail of above steps.

Pls clarify above doubts pls so that i can understand full flow of STO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See these notes:

SAP Note 109254 - Customizing stock transport order Cross Company

SAP Note 338922 - Analysis note for cross-company transactions (delivery)

SAP Note 543821 - FAQ: cross-company processing

and related notes.

Basically, you transfer stock between plants, but you want to use delivery documents. To use deliveries you need a customer. If the plants are in different companies (cross company flow), you need invoices, so, one plant purchase and other sells (you need customers and vendors). After, you need other things as data for pricing, and so on.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo