cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In STO can any body explain why do we assign sales area of receiving plant to supplying plant in defining shipping data for plants. can any body explain the logic. And from sd side r we going to maintain any pricing procedure, if yes to which order type we have assign and where this condition type,PI01, triggers means in delivery or invoice.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Maintain Sales Area for the Supplying Plant

This relevant for determining Shipping tab at item level of STO order

If we want the proforma invoice then we trigger the pricing procedure during the proforma creation.

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the first question - we assign sales area of receiving plant to supplying plant bacause the supplying plants acts as a customer to the receiving plant.

For the second question - we maintain pricing procedure. In normal process where we do not raise sales order - there the document pricing procedure indicator is assigned to the billing type. The pricing is determined during billing . It is not assigned to any order type.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks samith,

1.But we do assign customer to the receiving plant. why do we assign.

2.we create vendor also can you explain we create vendor with receiving plant or supplying plant. and what is the use of it.

3. If we are doing stock tranfer from once country plant to other country plant let us consider europe to US what are the taxes need to be maintained in princing procedure and iat which step or after which condition type these conditions should be maintained and what are the basis for these conditions means FROM To IN PRINCINGPROCEDURE.

4 End user point of view steps would be

ME21N, VL10B and VF01.am i correct pls correct if iam wrong.

Pls clarify above doubts pls so that i can understand full flow of STO.