Did you mean: 

Shows zero base value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am doing STO (Plant to Depot). I have completed all procedure including :

ME21N, VL10B, VL02N, VF01, J1IIN,

But when I am doing MIGO, after entering the number of Excise Invoice,

I get an error : Please check excise base for the item is zero !

And I am trying to fill the base value, but after enter it shows zero value. And MIGO couldn't save b'cose of this error.

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance,

Aniruddha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.first u have to check the table j_1iexcdtl.whether exbas value is appearing for your excise invoice or not.

2.for sto,u have to create proforma invoice.with ref to proforma invoice we have to create excise invoice.

in proforma invoice u have the pricing conditions.check the condition you are using for basic price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.first u have to check the table j_1iexcdtl.whether exbas value is appearing for your excise invoice or not.

2.for sto,u have to create proforma invoice.with ref to proforma invoice we have to create excise invoice.

in proforma invoice u have the pricing conditions.check the condition you are using for basic price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ani,

Please go through the link given below.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks M T

Your valuable reply and link also.

But I check my setting for excisable also. My material is excisable. I have check in J1id, if you think I can't maintain anything in J1id , please suggest.....

Ani

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHECK THE BASE VALUE FOR YOUR FACTORY EXCISE INVOICE.

J_1IEXCDTL-EXBAS.

IF VALUE IS NOT APPEARING IN THE FIELD,MAINTAIN CONDITION CATEGORY AS 'H' FOR YOUR BASIC PRICE CONDITION TYPE EG:PR00.

TEST THE SCENARIO WITH NEW INVOICE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI suresh thanks for ur reply.

But I am not getting what u try to say. I am doing STO which is start from t code ME21N, so how I can change pricing condition to PR00.

PR00 is not showing while doing STO.

If you have any idea , pls reply.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHECK THE BASE VALUE FOR YOUR FACTORY EXCISE INVOICE.

J_1IEXCDTL-EXBAS.

IF VALUE IS NOT APPEARING IN THE FIELD,MAINTAIN CONDITION CATEGORY AS 'H' FOR YOUR BASIC PRICE CONDITION TYPE EG:PR00.

TEST THE SCENARIO WITH NEW INVOICE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur excise invoice from factory.Whether the base value is appearing or not.

Check whether the Excise condition values as well as the base value is flowing to the Factory excise invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks SOM for reply.

I have check my setting as per your advice, the base value is appearing and base value is flowing to the Factory excise invoice.

Please suggest any other setting,

Awaiting for your reply,

Regards,

Aniruddha