cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why edited Text via SE63 in custom Text module not appeared in output ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts..

I realy need your expertise in smaertforms ...where we used a custom Text module . This was created and translated vai SE63.

SInce need some amemndment to the existing Text in Text module , we changed and activate it via SE63 . But when I tested its not shown in ouptut.

Appreciate any help inadvance..

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The text is there in the language of the SmartForm output? The SmartForm does call precisely the correct text name, ID and Object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I checked the smartform where we call this TM .. I logged in as French user(where we have issue) and checked the smartform in the particular TM wheter it shows the correct edited text or not. It has updated correct text .

But it is showing the old text when we trigger an output...

Is there a way to check whether its calling coorect text module or not..

Appreciate your advise..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you looked at the SmartForm to be sure the SmartForm is using the text you changed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Thanks .

Yes, since its translated TM vai SE63... I have seen that TM text as a FR login user , can able to see updated one.

Even i just opened the smartform wh ich uses this TM ... and have seen updated text there ...

But when I triggered the o/p I see only the same old text ...is that because of printing the same invoice or same customer ..?

No clue..

Appreciate your help...

Thanks