cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrating documents from Saperion to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Does anyone have experience of extracting documents from Saperion?

I'm going to extract documents from Saperion and migrate them to SAP. For the loading in SAP I will be using the SEAL DMS loader so what I need is the originals and some information to put in the CSV file.

Kind regards,

Kristoffer Pehrson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

macarranza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry to resurrect an old topic, but even though this question was marked answered there are no replies attached to it...

I'm facing a similar situation as Kristoffer - I need to extract documents from Saperion in order to migrate to a different content server.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding if u stored any document in Content repository then unble to retreive the orignal file or document from it, even in SAP database u will find the source path or source  file name.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Contact me if you still need help extracting documents from a Saperion repository.

Regards,

Monqez Shureih

former_member183148
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Migration from Saperion is simple. I had wrote a ABAP code to migrate documents from Saperion to SAP-OT CR's. It does not need any 3rd party tools for migrations unless situation demand's. If you have any specific question please ask. Let me try to answer them for you.

Thanks,

Kolusu