cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Revaluation test

ranjitha_k
Discoverer

Hi Experts,

I took sap fi certication test in bangalore in the month of december and unfortunately did not clear the test.Again with full preparations i took the test in january,during the test the server was down and was up only after half an hour.

i had answered all the 80 questions and i am fully confident and sure that atleast 72 questions out of 80 i had answerd correctly.but to my dissapointmenti failed the test with 63%

I am really shocked about the results and without a clue of what went wrong.I am felling Hopeless

Please help

Is revaluation is possible,if possible how many days i can expect the result?

Moderator Message: Moved from Suggestions and Comments Forum.

Edited by: kishan P on Mar 15, 2011 2:28 PM

0 Kudos

Same is happened with me as well, got 63, was 100 sure have answer all the right answers

But the worst part is Sap will not allow you see which answers you have attempted incorrectly or what was correct. It is solely Sap choice that eventhough you have given all the right answers, and if it want you to fail, it will fail you by giving 63.

Am really diassapointed, with sap evaluation process why candidate are allowed to know what went wrong at least the exams.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rijutha,

i understood the pain of you, i think you can get the useful information from sap call center in india regarding this the sap education phone number is 080-66655771

regards,

ram

ranjitha_k
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Ram,

I had contacted SAP Bangalore and requested for revaluation ,they said they will send to SAP Germany,they took 1 month 15 days time and atlast they said the system has taken the count correctly.

I am highly dissapointed.i am scared to take 3rd attempt.how to come out of this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RIJUTHA,

THERE IS NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE, IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY SAP AG GERMANY TAKE THE EXAM ONCE AGAIN ,AND I THINK U CAN DO THIS TIME WITHOUT ANY ISSUE

CHEERS,

RAM

Answers (0)