Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM_CORE_DUMPED occured. P1=6, when accessing t-code

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a custom t-code created in ECC which is been configured in EP as Transaction iView.

When I run the t-code which runs a report it executes successfully without any errors irrespective of the amount of the output data. Output displays in an ALV Grid.

When I run the same t-code form EP with small amount of data it executes successfully, if output data exceeds certain amount it gives the below error

The URL http://<host>.<domain>:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/~flNUQVRFPTI0MDE1LjAzMy4wNy4wNw== was not called due to an error. 
  Note 
u2022	The following error text was processed in the system ECD : Error SYSTEM_CORE_DUMPED occured. P1=6 
u2022	The error occurred on the application server mankindecd_ECD_00 and in the work process 5 . 
u2022	The termination type was: RABAX_STATE 
u2022	The ABAP call stack was: 
Function: AC_FLUSH_CALL_INTERNAL of program SAPLOLEA
Function: AC_FLUSH_CALL of program SAPLOLEA
Method: FLUSH of program CL_GUI_CFW====================CP

Is there anything to be done from the portal end or any thing to be done at ECC for HTML Web GUI.

Thanks

Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error raises out of the backend - you cannot do anything from portal side.

Anja

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anja,

But this same T-Code (report) is working when I launch it from Windows GUI. Issue is with the HTML Web GUI only when the amount of the data is huge to display.

Thanks

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please take a look at this wiki [ITS MEMORY,PARAMETERS&TROUBLE SHOOTING FOR NW04S |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=40685] and configure accordingly.

Regards

Puneet

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Win GUI and SAP GUI for HTML are not the same although it seems like that on the first. I send your issue to GUI forum.

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Any workaround for this issue.

Thanks

Murthy

Answers (0)