cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to trace out the Reference Document number in commitment line item.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly help me in bellow problem

When I click the reference document no. in the line item wise display the commitment in t-code S_ALR_87013558 at that time the system open the display PR screen and the massage is displayed in the below, the Purchase document does not exist.

Due to this reason the price capture in commitment line item is not traceable and I am not able to delete the commitment line item.

Kindly suggest how to trace out the reference document number and delete it and release the commitment price.

Thanks,

Asu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Dear All,

>

> Kindly help me in bellow problem

>

>

> When I click the reference document no. in the line item wise display the commitment in t-code S_ALR_87013558 at that time the system open the display PR screen and the massage is displayed in the below, the Purchase document does not exist.

>

> Due to this reason the price capture in commitment line item is not traceable and I am not able to delete the commitment line item.

>

> Kindly suggest how to trace out the reference document number and delete it and release the commitment price.

>

> Thanks,

> Asu.

Can you explain what is your requirement..?

Do you want to correct the data in the report..?

Or it is effecting your availability control and you want to correct it..?

Or you want to trace a deleted document..? Which is not possible...

0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

My requirement is

1. I am not traceable my PR number in ME53n. But the number has shown in the report S_ALR_87013558 line item and it display to capture the commitment amount.

2. Yes, I want to correct my report.

3. I have activated my availability control also.

Thanks,

Asu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First have a look at your PR in ME53N transaction and check if any of the line items hvas been deleted.

So if your aim is to first trace the PR value then that can be located from ME53N without any dependency on s_alr report.

Hope I have understood your query.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Singh,

I have checked through the me53n t-code. But it is not displayed and the same massage display in below screen.

Edited by: Asutosh Mahapatra on Mar 14, 2011 8:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try to run report "RKANBU01" to refresh your commitments & then run "CJEN".

regards

0 Kudos

Hello Krisp,

My problem is not solve but, after the run report RKANBU01 and CJEN, when i have saw the S_ALR_87013558 report, in commitment line item my user id has displayed in user name field.

Thanks,

Asu