cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during settlement of WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client is trying to settlement one WBS using CJ88, Error is coming : First settle items from previous year in previous year 2010.

After the analysis I came to know that, Direct Posting on Asset using the Posting key 70 is done on the WBS using the T.Code FB01 instead of the proper procedure of settlement through CJ88 T.code.

In CJIC report, the same amount which transferred to asset using JV procedure is shown as unsettled.

Kindly suggest the forword path.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the cj70 for the wbs element line item yet to be settled.

run the CJ88 for that then again repeat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the responses.

The Line item for which the errors are coming are belong to the Previous fiscal year, and in CJ70 report the captialized toAUC column is coming as zero.

In the Client also the tick on negative value is not maintained, due to that reverse posting is not possible.

My query is when the JV is already post for the WBS, then why it is showing as Unsettled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though the JV is posted manually, it doesnot counteract your existing costs on the WBSE. The costs / JV values have to be settled only.

System is throwing the right error.

You need to settle for the previous year.

regards

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be you can reverse the earlier settlement (manual one) and settle it through CJ88.

Please check with your CO consultant, he will be able to guide you more on this.