cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add new product in interactive demand planning(IDP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

How to add new product in interactive demand planning(IDP), can you suggest me, when i click data view in IDP, it will show new product.

Regards

babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Since the New Product is already in MPOS what you need to do in your Data view is to go to "Selection Window" on the left side of the screen(make sure you dont click on the existing selection ids). Select Product at the top, the planning version will come in the next row and then you again select the Product as charateristic and enter the New product name against the Product(Characteristic) and then save it in case you want it to use for your future references. When you will double cilck on the newly made selection id you will be able to see you product with the keyfigure details in right side.

Please let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Anand,

clousing the issue.

Regards

babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved issue

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to create the Char Combination first in your MPOS using the transaction /n/sapapo/msdp_admin --> go to Master POS and then create the Char Combination for your MPOS. Once the CC is created you can make selection of that product in your Data View. You can also save you selection for future references.

Let me know if you need more input.

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

i want to add new product in IDP screen, means when i click selection view it will display all products,locations

in IDP screen right side will shows key figures,APO product, unit and dates like this

i want to add one new product in IDP screen. suggest me plz.

thx

babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Babu

as stated above, please ensure that the relevant Charateristics value combination exists in the MPOS. In addition, also check if you are using a selection id to load the product locations, the condition provided in the shuffler also encompasses to the condition for the product that you are looking at.

Let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Planning book select data view > goto Selection window> in the selection condition select product and then give product code then execute and load the data.

Thanks Kishore