cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I want to upload project ie. CJ20N in system. I have made LSMW for CJ01 and it's working fine.

But I want to add certain activities and materials assignment. So please tell me is their anythng apart from this to upload project structure ?

Please guide

Girish Lashkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I m sorry.

The thing is say I have added 10 internal activities under 1st WBS. So that fields are recorded in LSMW.

Now when I add say 3 activities under 2nd WBS element then that not been recorded in LSMW.

Why this is so ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have dome BDC program with this CJ2D

I haven't done LSMW with CJ2D, but i think you wont be able upload 5 activities like this if it's recorded to 10 activities.

To my knowledge advice i can give is,

if you want to get this done record a separate LSMW to add one activity to WBS & accordingly add data rows to upload file.(if u want to add five activities,add five rows to file )

Because of this, I asked you to use standard template with CJ2D in my previous mail.

regards,

Sam L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same requirement. I need to mass upload the Materials in CJ20N. which is the appropriate method to do that. Which BAPI is useful for the same.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul / Sam,

I made LSMW for CJ2D and it's working properly. But there is a problem that suppose I added 10 internal activities under WBS 1 and when I enter 5 activity description , then LSMW it is recorded only for first 10 activities.

In short description is only recorded for 1st WBS . So waht to do in this case ?

Thanks & Regards

Girish Lashkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your query is not clear enough to answer.

Regards,

Sam L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Girish,

Could you please be clear with your query? This is the second time you are repeating this. Always explain your query in a manner that is understood by people on this forum. This will help you a lot in getting a speedy response.

How do you expect people to respond to your query when nothing can be understood from it?

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

better to go for BDC as LSMW for creating project is not that easy.

tnx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use T code CJ2D to create BDC program, this is bit easy to record.

Also try to use project Templates, if you can stict to templates when uploading, in a single step/recording you can uplaod WBS, activites, & meterial components.

To upload material componnets use BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD

hope this would help you.

Regards,

Sam L.