SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM table for PO line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

While updating the Legacy PO line items in FM I find that the FM account assignment for SES entry is not updated in table EKKN. However while seeing the Commitment Documents through ME23N I find that the FM as well as CO Document is prepared with the same document number as PO number.

Can anyone tell what is table name where this FM document is available so that I can accordingly update EKKN.

As I understand only after updation of EKKN can I run programs like RFFMCHAN and RFFMCHAT.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Virendra Malik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, table FMIOI for commitment doc.

'As I understand only after updation of EKKN can I run programs like RFFMCHAN and RFFMCHAT.'-yes

Edited by: alex ice on Mar 14, 2011 8:32 AM

Edited by: alex ice on Mar 14, 2011 8:44 AM

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, table FMIOI for commitment doc.

'As I understand only after updation of EKKN can I run programs like RFFMCHAN and RFFMCHAT.'-yes

Edited by: alex ice on Mar 14, 2011 8:32 AM

Edited by: alex ice on Mar 14, 2011 8:44 AM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Quite unusual situation: if the data is missing in EKKN, then the FM document (FMIOI) could not have been created correctly if at all.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah Eli, Very unusual situation. It comes from an OSS reply wherein it is said that due to some issues in FMN4N this problem persist in the case of SES only. Hence the suggestion to have a z-program to take care of this anomaly. Wonder why SAP is persisting with this anomaly despite knowing about this.

Regards

Virendra Malik