Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No accounting document exist for this excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

DearAll,

I have made configuration for the excise invoice in CIN

I am getting the following error :Message no. 8I345

No accounting document exist for this excise invoice .

maintained all the relevant settings and configuration.

I have checked the forum and i configurations made by me, seems to be correct.

Please let me know your comments to rezsolve this issue.

Also, please let me know, how to configure the document type EX to the excise invoice type/billing type.

thanks

Then

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

under claim for rebate

while creating the excise invoice in J1IIIN.

Select the utilisation tab and select 'NO BOND' and save.

accounting will be generated.

for LOU SELECT lou.

no accounting document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

thanks, yes i have done as such..thats where my issue is, the accounting document is not generated in NO BOND.

THanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

under claim for rebate

while creating the excise invoice in J1IIIN.

Select the utilisation tab and select 'NO BOND' and save.

accounting will be generated.

for LOU SELECT lou.

no accounting document.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Pls go through following link,

Rgds,

AJIT K SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tax condition type and amount is not linked to a valid tax code in the invoice. You can check this by going into details of the condition type in invoice.

2. The G/L account mentioned for the tax code is incorrect or not valid on the billing date. This can be checked using transaction code FTXP.

3. The G/L account is marked as "Only input tax allowed" by mistake (hough chances of this are rare). It should be "Only output tax allowed" or "Both taxes are allowed". Check with your FI consultant for this.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not clear what scenario you were trying. Please check the following:-

1) Ensure that the ED condition type is not ticked for Statistical in your pricing procedure

2) Ensure that in OBA7, for document type EX, boxes for Customer, Vendor and G/L Account under the tab "Account types allowed" are ticked

3) Ensure that the object what you assigned in OBA7 against the field "Number range" is maintained in FBN1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all thanks for the response.

Lakshmipathi- I have a scenario, where in no billing document has an accounting document. rather excise invoice should have the accouting document posted when claim under rebate is selected and when LOU is selected it should be statstical.

Now, on both the selection and after i saved . no accouting document is generated for the Excise invoice. Please let me know wat i need to do. for getting an accouting invoice. we are using the standard transaction J1iin.

thanks