cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields need to be maintained in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I wan to maintain two fields in sales order, one is agent(middlemen who facilitate sales) and companies sales representative fields for 3 respresentatives. Anyway these two were defined in Partner functions and assigned to account group. I want these person names to display in sales order since these persons will get commission on their sales. And also pls let me know how to assign commission amount to theim , do i need to create any seperate G/L account.

(I will create condition type to maintain condition records for each sales representative and agent seperately)

waiting for reply, pls help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To have these partners show up on the sales order, you need to assign them to the sales order header partner determination routine.

You can use an accrual condition to compute and account for a commission. If you have different rates for different sales reps, you will probably need to add the partners to the SD pricing communication structure - which requires a little bit of ABAP coding.

In terms of needing a different G/L account for commissions payable: in all likelihood you will. However, this is normally an accounting policy decision.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi joshua,

Thanks for your valuable tips. could you pls explain in detail, so that i could configure. Partner determination routine means where i need to assign do i need to work with abapers, and explain little bit in detail of other part of your reply also. I might be asking more. Pls help me.

Regards

Answers (0)