cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to maintain processing and related charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Customer gies material-Meat to our company to process(cut into peacs etc) to our company and Our company process meat

and delivers to customer. Here we charge customer fr processing the meat, charges for storaging if it is required, and also charging carrying charges for labour etc for picking and packing. Here i have to charge customer for processing, storage and carrying every time customer gives material for processing.

Can anybody tell me how to do whether i need to create dummy material for processing, how to maintain condition types, also where need to maintain condition type for storage and where these storage charges apply is it at delivery doc level and where i need to maintain carrying charges. at which sales doc level these charges have to be applied( at delvy or invoice level)

Pls advice me

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the customer is giving the Meat for processing, other services - then you can charge for services. You need to raise Order and Billing. You need to create material codes for all types of services with material type as services and item cat. group DIEN.

Once the customer gives the material, you raise the Service Sales Order with all relevant service items. The charges apply as per condition record (depending on weight/etc.) or manually input at order for each of these services. For reference/tracking, the order no. may be attached to the container where the material is kept for processing.

No delivery document is required.

Finally customer is billed directly from order.

For this process - you need to create document types, establish copy controls for order related billing, pricing settings, etc. You can get detailed information on the forum/internet on this process if you search for Service Sales Configuration.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sameer,

But could you tell how to configure where these charges apply and copy controls for storage and carrying charges

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can mention some steps to start with -

1. Go to VOV8 - open Doc, type OR - click on 'Copy As' button - change the order type (any name starting with Z e.g. ZSER)

2. Go to SPRO->Sales and Distribution-> Billing-> Create Billing type

Here also create a new billing type by copying F2

3. Go to VOV7 - create item categoty ZTAD by copying TAD

(all your copy controls will get copied - you can check at VTFA)

(in all the steps above whenever any prompt appears asking of coping data - always select Yes)

Now for pricing -

1. You need to create condition tables (V/03) with fields which determines price (e.g. weight, etc.). Then create an Access sequesce (V/07) and assign the condition tables to it.

2. Create Condition types for each of the charges (V/06). You can copy standard cond. type PR00 to create condition types. But only one condition can have condition class as price (e.g. Processing) rest should be Discount or Surcharge.

Change the calculation type as Quantity (for service items you need to enter the weight of meat being processed in quantity column). Assign the access seq. to the cond. types. You can allow manual entry by leaving the No Limit field blank.

3. If you have taxes - you need to create condition types for that in a similiar way with calculation type %

4. Next you need to do entire pricing procedure set up (V/08)

Finally GL account assignment -

T-Code - VKOA

Its difficult to explain here all step by step processes. The above may help you to start. Pls. go through SAP help and other step-by-step documentations available on the internet on Pricing Configuration and Account assignment. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Answers (0)