cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD missing registration of PI components after PI installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I just started PI development and our BASIS team installed PI 7.0 on QAS box and finished post installation steps. We have SLD running on seperate server from PI and when I go into SLD-->technical systems it is not showing "adpater engine" and "integration repository" in the list! I did research on SDN and tried SAP note 1117249 but no luck. I am not sure what else I need to do for troubleshooting and any suggestions from you would be a great help.

Thanks.

Mithun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search SDN and marketplace for Post Installation Guide for PI. There you will find necessary steps for this activity. Instead of manually checking system on your own, recommended approach is to perform these post installation activities and then perform "XI/PI readiness check" (SAP Note is available for this and you may search).

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

BASIS fixed this by rurunning configuration and restarting J2ee. thanks everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Ask your BASIS team to follow the steps suggested in the SAP note: 817920

This would ensure that all the components are installed and configured properly.

Thanks,

saravanan_a
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Mithun,

It seems like Post configuration was not done properly... Check with your Basis person.. If you wanna check means.

Search for post configuration articles in SDN.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/library/uuid/30ad1393-9d5c-2c10-d1a1-adb563819e5f]

Lot of things also available. Check it out.

From that prepare a check list and test your system whether configuration was done properly or not..

If not, then contact your basis or PI senior who did post configuration work to solve the particular issue..

Its good for you to read docs and prepare checklist.. Useful for you in future..