cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Service registry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario :The webservice is being triggerd from the BPM-PORTAL and the values should be inserted to ECC(RFC) and MDM at the same time.

For the above scenario ,I have created ,

2 mappings

2 operation mapping

2 Interface determination

2 Receiver agreement

1 Receiver determination(have included both different business services)

I have published the webservice in the service registry and from BPM-Portal they have published the webservice and it is success from their end but in PI ,Iam not able to see any messages and in component monitoring also the adapter is inactive stage.

Could anyone tell me whether I have to do some settings in Service registry or help me out in this.

Thanks in Advance,

Lavanya .B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

Have U genearted WSDL from SAP PI ??

About your scenario ?? Why two Message Mapping ??? It could have been Like that 1:N

In One Message Mapping 1 Sender and 2 receiver ( Multi Mapping ) So 1 Operation Mapping .. So 1 Receiver Determination and 1 Interface determination ( But extended Type ) and 2 Receiver Agrements . ???

Anyways . About your scenario .. when executing dummy data from RWB-INTEGRATIONENGINE- TEST MESSAGE , Is entire scenario working fine ??

Regards

PS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to check whenever Portal team sends request that is reaching PI or not,check SXMB_MONI and if you found any entries then you can esily identify the error.

there is nothing required in service registry..

Regards,

Raj