cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Split due to change in Person Responsible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are getting Billing Split in vf01 due to change in Person Responsible maintained in Sales Orders for same customers.

I got to know about an SAP Note 308733 which is applicable for ecc 4.6 v .

I am using ecc 6.0 and this note is not applicable for my version.

Please sugest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Note 308733 is not valid for ECC6.0, as the coding correction already existed in ECC6.0 release as part of standard coding.

Generally ANY difference in the Partner table(vbpa) will cause a split. So if there is a difference in VBPA, a split will occur.

If you wish to bill all deliveries/orders in one invoice you have the option of using customer-specific data transport routines in the copying control which clears the field ADRNR and ADRDA. The workaround of creating your own copy routine at item level

would involve firstly creating the copy routine which would clear the field ADRNR and ADRDA and then set this copy routine at item level (EG: TAN) in the copy control (EG:VTLF)

Alternatively, please consider remove Person Responsible from header partner procedure, and add it to item partner procedure.

Also refer to the following note:

11162 Invoice split criteria in billing document

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

If i remove Person Responsible from Partner Determination header and assign it to Partner determination Item Level,will this solve my purpose..

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the answer is Yes.

As reported in note [11162 |https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/11162]only the header partner are split criteria.

So if the partner causing the split is set at item level, the split does not occur.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in copy control(order to invoice or Delivery to invoice) which routine is assigned for split.

Check that routine if any person responsible criteria is maintained.

Take help of ABAPer, to modify routine.

Kapil