cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete DIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not able to delete Document info record as getting the message that document is linked with BOM though there are no BOM existing when tried to search

also getting runtime error when tried to use where used list.....it seems there is some inconsistency.

can you please suggest something on this issue.

i have checked the tcode cv02n,cv12n,cv04n but not able to find anything ....also not that the CAD indicator is active for the document and in object link tab a material is mentioned which I have deleted but still the DIR cant be deleted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved by SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

as suspected by me there are inconsistency at table STPO due to whcih I am not able to delete DIR and SAP does not have any report avialble as of now to fix this issue and they suggested to delete the enteries from table..

In case anyone face problem with DIR and get error that BOM exist then they should raise OSS to SAP as the possible cause is incosistency at table level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CAD indicator is active in the DIR and a class 017 is assgined to the DIR which i have tried deleting but the moment i save iit the class again automatically gets assigned to the DIR.

I am clules about deletion of DIR ....can some one please through light on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope this has been taken care,however,wanted to confirm.Hope the 'Deletion Flag' in the DIR that you are looking to delete has been checked as well to ensure deletion.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your problems still persist,try the below approach for deletion.

Transaction CDESK > 'Document list' tab > Select the "find" button(CV04n) > Select required DIR's > Select the DIR's you intend to delete from the list > Select the button "Edit" -"Delete Document"

The DIR's will be deleted from the database,orginal files (if present) will be deleted from the database or the content server.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar