cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input number at detail level - Macro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a macro where I would like to calculate number and input that number at certain detail level. e.g. I have 4 characteristics Material, Location, Sold to & Ship to.

we are calculating certain number based on prop factor and I would like to input this number after drill down of Material, Location & Sold to keeping Ship to at aggregate level.

I have macro that drill downs at first three characteristics and I have a simple input logic to input number to key figure but it is inputing number at total level for this drill down not at specific material, location and sold to level.

Please let me know how can I achieve desire results.

Regards,

Harshil Desai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Harshil

are you trying to input the number interactively or in the back ground?

we have a similar scenario set up. we are using AGG_LEVEL('char') for achieving the desired result. that is if the agg_level('9amatnr') = 0 AND agg_level('9alocno)'= 0 and agg_level('zcountry') = 0, then only the subsequent calculation is carried out the result is stored in the specific key figure.

and if you are trying to execute the macro in the background, then the necessary checks at the desired characteristics level should do the trick.

can you explain a little more on what functions have you used and where exactly are you facing the issue?

Rgds, Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do you want to run the macro at an aggregated level ? If so you can run the Macro in the background with the job number having the aggregation level defined for you. Let me know if i understood your question correct.

Thanks,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ....I was able to close the issue with your inputs. Both inputs were very useful.