cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

starting immediatly RBA check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using RBA check with the GATP module and I need to start the rba check immediatly (set in the maintain check instructions).

The issue I am having is that the product substitution list doesn´t apply for the 100% of products and it is dynamic*. So, when I want to order a product that is not contained in the product substitution list it appears the notice that not start immediatly is set. For the products that are not contained in the product substitution list it is just necessary to do a simple availability check.

*Dynamic: a product that is not contained in the product substitution list today, can be inserted to the list in a later week.

Note: the check mode should be maintained the same for the whole products.

What coould be a good solution?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LCD777

1. What version of SCM are you on ?

2. For product substitution, are you using the interchangeability functionality (/INCMD/UI) or the Product Substitution List in /SAPAPO/RBA04 ?

3. What are the exact settings you use in Rule Based ATP settings in the Check Instructions ?

I've used Interchangeability (Supersession chains and FFF classes) with Rules Based ATP previously and I did not have to maintain all parts in the Interchangeability data.

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

I am using the Product Substitution List in /SAPAPO/RBA04.

thank you