cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have one problem, last week I was creating some outbound deliveries and I obtained a dump, the message of the dump was "Field symbol has not yet been assigned.", in the dump's description I saw that I can find a SAP note searching by "GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED" " " or "SAPMV50A" or "MV50AF0K_KORR_GET_UEPOS". I found and applied the SAP Note 1502287 - VL10: GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED dump during quantity correlation(2) Then, I created the outbound deliveries without problems.

But, yesterday I had another dump ("No memory available.") in the outbound deliveries creation process; sometimes, for example, we have a sales documents without sequences of positions, for example: we have the position number 10, 20, 30, 40, 90, 100,110, ... because someone user deletes the positions 50, 60, 70, 80, ..., when we try to create the outbound delivery by a collective way, the process consumes all the available memory in the include MV50AF0K_KORR_GET_UEPOS (this is the include modified by the SAP note 1502287), the process stays in an endless cycle because of the missing positions.

I hope you can help me or give me some tips in order to solve this problem, if you need more detail information do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Certainly this is the right forum. I would like to know through which TCode you were trying and what exactly you have keyed in as input data

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer!

We are using the VL04 transaction and we are trying to create a delivery document for a sales order.

The sales order contain BOMs (Bill of materials) --> the father's position increment 10 by 10, and the son's position increment 1 by 1. Also, the sales order contain differents position, with no sequence, for example, position 10, 20, 40, 70, 80, ...

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information

Best regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, can someone help me with this issue please?

Maybe this is not the correct forum, I don't know, I will appreciate if someone help me.

Best regards!