cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Roles from CUP - AC-CUP 5.3_07.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alll

I am trying to delete all connectors in one of our environments. I need to delete all roles before i can do this, when attempting to delete all roles i am left with 2 roles that i'm unable to delete. The error i receive is ' Cannot delete since referred by request.'

When i search for all requests, i cant find any. I get some results in archived requests but i am unable to delete these. We are on SP 7.1, we will NOT be upgrading to a higher SP for now. Can anyone provide me with a fix?

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugenio,

As you already menation 7.1 does not provide with the feature of deleteing a system. Prior to SP11 SAP would normally provide you with a script if you raised a message with them to delete a connector. You could try if they would provide you with a script to delete the connectors as you areo n SP7 and do not want to upgrade.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Roles can not be deleted if any open request contain the same roles and it will be deleted once related requests get closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have no open requests in the system, only archived requests, these are causing the problem, as we cannot delete archived requests on the current SP we're on.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182655
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eugenio,

Could brake connectors (change server name) and recreate them with another name?

We had the same problem, and we found something like fix for roles assignment- Roles not available for users, but they are living in CUP. We've just delete systems from System tab directly in CUP (config -> roles -> search role-> and so on)

temporarily, you can change system in roles to prevent new request with roles assignment, brake old connectors and then recreate right connectors.

It's only my thoughts, they can be useless, but I will be glad if it's what you're looking for.

Regards,

Artem Ivashkin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Artem

I will try this and let you know if it works!

Regards