cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No standard cost estimate could be found for material "235CS0001"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While creating invoice, we had the error "No standard cost estimate could be found for material "235CS0001"

Message no. KE290.

After that, our CO consultant, did costing for the material. But after that also we are getting the same error.

How to get rid of this error.

What will happen if we change the Pricing date to the past. For example we have created the Sales order on 7th March, and Costing done on 10th March. In this example if I change the pricing date to 9th March, i.e. one day before the Costing date, what will happen.

Please suggest me on this.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason can be the planned price may be missing in Costing tab 2 in material master for the current period.

The material has to be cost estimated.

This is actually done by FI team. The cost estimate for the material has to be done in CK11n for the material,plant and select the costing variant.

After the cost estimate is saved then you need to do release via CK24.

These are the Tcodes where by which you can resolve the issue.Take the help of FI consultant of CO-pA consultant.

Thanks and Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to MM02, key in that material code, select Accounting1 view and execute. There click on "Std cost estimate" and ensure that you could see some value under the tab "Current".

I feel from your comments, still it is blank in the above field.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Does it mean, if the costing is done for a material, even if the pricing date or any relavant date to costing is in the past compared to costing date will not affect invoice creation.

Is my statement correct? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the system gives the subject error message and if the field what I had indicated above is blank, then you can conclude that costing is not done for that material. Once it is done, system will not give the above error.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi