cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extracting the data from receipt view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to extract the data from the receipt view into a BW report how to achieve this..are there any standard data source exist in SCM or do we need to use the BAPIs, could you please share your ideas..

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have the same requirement.

I need to extract the Distr. Receipt Planned from External Purchase Order but when i extract 9AMALA data there is NO data with SOURCE LOCATION blank.

Why?

There is some setting to apply in order to extract these data from 9AMALA?

Thanks,

Veronica

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont understand your question properly. Do you mean you want to extract order series data to BW ? If you want to do that then you can create a datasource at the aggregate level you desire - for example to extract location product level data you create a datasource using MALO aggregate - and this data source will be associated with your planning area - ie., it is going to pull data from your planning area.

Now you can create a BW info cube and run a process chain to extract data to this info cube . You can then create a BEx query to view the data in your info cube

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aprana,

I would like to extract the external procurement orders without source location from the receipt view to a separate BW report. i was thinking of using an already existing standard data sources in SCM or a BAPI.

and how could i achieve the requirement with anyone of the above..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tobe precise, i would like to display the Anonymous Purchase Requisitions wothout source location generated in the APO system ..

how to achive this, please share your ideas

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why dont you use the standard data source , extract all purchase requistions to BW and put a piece of logic in BW to delete all requisitions except the ones where source = " " . The other way is to extract all the reqs to BW and while querying the cube , look for reqs where source = " " . In this procedure you will have all reqs (sourced from vendor and anonymous) in the cube , but then you can retrieve the unsourced reqs with a simple filter on source (source = " " )

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aparna,

Thank you. Do you know the standard data source which i could use for this purpose.

Best Regards,

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You actually have to create a data source. Sorry let me rephrase my previous statement - create a data souce at the desired standard aggregate level - for example to extract data at material location level you create a data source at aggregate level 9AMALO , for product transportation lane level extraction you use 9AMALA and so on.

To create a data source go to /n/sapapo/msdp_admin , open your planning area and in the menu bar choose extras - generate datasource and follow the instructions from there and you will be able to create a data source. To pull data to info cube u have to take help from your BW person if you dont have thorough understanding of BW

Thanks

Aparna