FAILED: CHECKIN on activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

First of all a list of the used components

SAP AS NW CE 7.2
NWDS/NW Developer Studio 7.2 SP04
NWDI 7.0

We created a track in our NWDI to develop a NW CE 7.2 Web Dynpro DC. It worked great until the checkin issue appeared.

A: I edit a view and add a button to it. I check in the activity which contains this modification and it does well. The checkin succeded!

When I check the infrastructure console I see the files I changed were uploaded. Everything OK so far.

B: I add a new attribute to the component controller. That's all. I check in the activity which contains this modification and it fails.

When I check the infrastructure console I see that no file was uploaded cause "SKIPPED: File was not changed since last upload/download". Erm I think it should upload at least one file?! But it simply didn't.

I got this error:

FAILED: CHECKIN on activity act_w_iTrTrace_aba_2e_biz_TRACKANDTRACE_dev_inactive_u_gokl_t_2011_03_11_12_45_16_GMT_3e6af674-93dd-4852-ac12-654f50a3b277 failed : :Failed to execute operations. macro execution failed [cause: HTTP protocol error [cause: Parsing of the response body failed [reason: Premature end of file.]]]

Is someone facing the same problem? It has to be a project related problem.

This works in other projects. I don't know what is wrong with this one. I do not want to delete the project and start again because we spent already much effort into this project.

So I hope you guys could help me.

I don't know what to do? I already restarted the NWDI and the NWDS several times. I tried it again and again. I reverted the activity and tried again to map context. Nothing worked.

Thanks for your help

cu

Klaudio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the defaultTrace for database errors

rolf_paulsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

we have this error if proxy in NWDS is active. Check your preferences if General --> Network Connections "Direct connection to the Internet" is active.

And check if file <workspace>.jdi\.dtr\servers.xml contains any unwanted proxy entries. If so, change them to

proxy="none"

useProxy="off"

--Rolf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rolf

thanks a lot for your answer.

Unfortunately the problem still consists even if I edit the proxy settings as you advised.

I will create an OSS and provide the solution to this thread as soon as I get one.

Thank you

-Klaudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved the problem.

The database of the NWDI system reached the allocated space limit.

Our admins increased the allocated space and it works fine now.

Best regards

Klaudio