cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a Z report based on Rebate agreements. Now my user's requirement is that he want all the invoice numbers to be displayed against a rebate agreement.

I have been trying to find out how we can find out the Invoices which have been accrued to a rebate agreement. I have found one way of linking tables KONA, KONV & VBRK.

But I would like to know if there is any better way of finding this out?

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Suggest you have a look at the following function modules.

SD_BONUS_INVOICE_READ

SD_BONUS_REPORT_NO_READ

SD_BONUS_REPORT_TAB_BY_INDEX

Plus consider other functions that contain SD_BONUS in the name.

Our strategy is to get all the data that you would see in the verification levels of an agreement from our own versions of these FMs. Our versions return tables of data and then query the billing documents for more information into our reports.

Regards,

Ken

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

that report is already available in the standard by VBO3 menu Rebate payment > Drill down.

If you are running the new rebate processing, with info-structure S136 activated on OMO1, then you can get from condition tables KOTEnnn where KNUMA = rebate agreement number the field KNUMH.

Then use KNUMH to select from S136 the billing documents.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivano,

Thank you for your reply

I know there is a standard report in SAP for this, but for my user this report does not meet his requirement. Thats why we I going for a Z report.

Now infostructure S136 is not activated in our client. Is there any other way??

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody suggest a solution for my query?

Awaiting your reply

Regards

Mohan