cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regard Update Table Entry for CRMPRLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

II am working on SRM 7.0. While doing middle ware settings for data replication, I found out that wrong entry is maintained in Tabel CRMPRLS for logical system

I tried to make changes to table CRMPRLS though transaction se11 but system is not allowing me to do so. I do have the object key with me.

Plz let me know how can I correct this.

Regards

Pawan Keshwani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have managed to resolve the issue. I have changed "consumer " in SRM to CRM. error was coming because it was earlier mentioned as SRM while in CRMRFCPAR table in back end I have mentioned it as CRM

Thanks for your help!

Regards

Pawan

Edited by: pawankeshwani on Mar 18, 2011 8:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil, Manjunath

Entries in CLMPRLS table is now resolved, however the problem persists

Now when I go to transaction R3AS and execute DNL_CUST_BASIS3 there is no entry coming in SMQ2 on SRM side or SMQ1 on ECC side. In R3am1 it is showing in status running for ever. I have checked all the middleware settings. everything seems to be fine.

Any idea why this is happening?

Regards

Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you might have run the R3AS before updating the CRMPLS table the DNL_CUST_BASIS3 may be in running statuts, follow these steps:

1. Celan up if the are any stuck queue in SMQ2 in SRM

2. Cancel the DNL_CUST_BASIS3 entry in running status in R3AM1.

3. Re run R3AS.

wth regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pawan,

Use note 765018 to rectify the issue. You will need to implement the manual corrections in this note with the help of ABAPer.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

One more option to ask your BASIS guy to run BDLS transaction to udpate the logical system.

with regards

Manjunath